Thursday, May 28, 2009

End of another year!

The end of another school year draws near.  This one finds me tired, concerned, and wondering what will next year's group be like!?!  I am more tired this year than I have ever been.  Yes, I am getting older, could that be the problem?  Or could it be lack of exercise?  I know when I am on a regular workout schedule my stress level is much less... all those wonderful little endorphins making me feel "happy"!  When all the little students make me "crazy"!  : )  I do love teaching children... I am just very concerned about the cultural changes our society has been through and is experiencing now.  In my short time of teaching, I have witnessed several unsettling instances. More and more, there are fewer kids who want to learn for the sake of learning!  I will be attending an inservice tomorrow afternoon on How to Motivate the Unmotivated!  I wonder what tricks the presenter has... and if he/she is an actual classroom teacher.  I can say, I hope I will be motivated to hear him at this late date in the school year!  I will put on my game face!!  Hopefully, I will be able to remember motivational experience for next year's group.... note-taking will be occurring!  : )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment