Sunday, March 1, 2015

Slice of Life #1

Randomness...

Two years?  Really?  Well, here I am accepting the Slice of Life Challenge from the Two Writing Sisters... again.

After ten, I should be in bed... my husband has already been in here once.  So, I will make this first post short!

A Normal Slice of my Sundays:

Upon feet hitting the floor,
stumble to the coffee maker.

Sit in silence
Watching the morning news

Get up, get moving
Leave for church

Grocery store
Every single Sunday

Lunch at either
La Siesta or Camino Real

Home again,
putting groceries in their spot

School work begins...
Until now!

Add to my routine for the month of March
Slicing parts of my days.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad "slicing" will be part of your new routine! It's so much fun to write, then share. Sounds like your days are busy! Have a fun month! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete